• <menu id="Pq55q"></menu>

      <form id="Pq55q"></form>

    1. <optgroup id="Pq55q"><strong id="Pq55q"></strong></optgroup>
      <nav id="Pq55q"><code id="Pq55q"></code></nav>
      <optgroup id="Pq55q"><strong id="Pq55q"></strong></optgroup>

      1. <menu id="Pq55q"><strong id="Pq55q"></strong></menu>
         Skip to content   Skip to footer navigation 

        CHILDREN AND SAFETY

        "It's too late for Bella, but it's not too late for everyone else"

        When Allison Rees lost her baby daughter to a fatal button-battery ingestion she took the pain of her loss and turned it into action.


        Latest reviews

        Top product reviews

        Get updated test results, expert tips, product recalls and more

        Sign up

        for our weekly newsletter

        Latest stories

        Join the conversation about the things that matter to Australian consumers

        CHOICE membership

        membership_hero_SML
        • Instant online access to 5000+ expert test results for products and services
        • Free assistance from our consumer rights advisers
        • Support a nonprofit that campaigns for your consumer rights

        Your consumer champion

        Have your voice heard and connect with other consumers